Re: [Ayreton] Re: [thievesofhearts] Please allow me the privilege to introduce you...

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
      Ian,

      Congratulations,

      Johannes

      On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Robert Eenigenburg <bob@...> wrote:

      Most Hearty Congratulations!

      Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
      Thieves of Hearts

      On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

      Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

      Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Canton of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
        Well Done Ian!!
        Well done indeed...

        Chad Burns
        Action Wrangler
        Studio Hemogoblin
        773.633.6937

        http://studiohemogoblin.com

        Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.