Re: [thievesofhearts] Please allow me the privilege to introduce you...

  • Robert Eenigenburg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
      Most Hearty Congratulations!

      Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
      Thieves of Hearts

      On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

      Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

      Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
        Congratulations Ian!

        To your babies health and the health of you and your Lady Wife!

        12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
            Ian,

            Congratulations,

            Johannes

            On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Robert Eenigenburg <bob@...> wrote:

            Most Hearty Congratulations!

            Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
            Thieves of Hearts

            On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

            Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

            Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

            Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

            --
            Yours In Service,

            Lord Ian the Green

            --
            Lord Johannes Machiavelli
            Canton of Rokkehealden
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
              Well Done Ian!!
              Well done indeed...

              Chad Burns
              Action Wrangler
              Studio Hemogoblin
              773.633.6937

              http://studiohemogoblin.com

              Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.