Please allow me the privilege to introduce you...

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

      Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

      Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

    • Robert Eenigenburg
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
        Most Hearty Congratulations!

        Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
        Thieves of Hearts

        On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

        Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

        Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

        Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

        --
        Yours In Service,

        Lord Ian the Green

      • Willie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
          Congrats!

          Kith

          On Jun 21, 2012, at 11:51 AM, Ian Green <ianthegreen01@...> wrote:

          Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

          Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

          Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

          --
          Yours In Service,

          Lord Ian the Green

        • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
            Congratulations Ian!

            To your babies health and the health of you and your Lady Wife!

            12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
            Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
                Ian,

                Congratulations,

                Johannes

                On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Robert Eenigenburg <bob@...> wrote:

                Most Hearty Congratulations!

                Aankor Baight, and Minnaugh
                Thieves of Hearts

                On 6/21/2012 11:51 AM, Ian Green wrote:

                Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green and Hroswitha von Lippe,

                Please welcome to the world my daughter Alaina born at 2:55 am weighing 6 lbs 1oz an 19 inches long. She and mother are doing well. Mother is tired but active.

                Please pass along this information to those you know who would like this information along with my apologies for a tired brain forgetting who all to make the announcement to.

                --
                Yours In Service,

                Lord Ian the Green

                --
                Lord Johannes Machiavelli
                Canton of Rokkehealden
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 22, 2012
                  Well Done Ian!!
                  Well done indeed...

                  Chad Burns
                  Action Wrangler
                  Studio Hemogoblin
                  773.633.6937

                  http://studiohemogoblin.com

                  Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.