Their Royal Majesties Opening Ceremony Garb & Youth Scale Embroidery Project

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18 10:55 AM
      It has been our goal with each new outfit for Their Royal Majesties,
      to highlight as many artisans of the Middle Kingdom as possible. For
      Their Royal Majesties Pennsic opening ceremonies garb, it has been
      decided to highlight the amazing youth of this kingdom.

      A scale project has been created in order to teach any interested
      subject under 18 the historic art of Norman embroidery, and to allow
      all to create a dragon scale that will be used for Their Royal
      Majesties clothing. It is our goal to create 100 kits so every youth
      in the kingdom who wants one can have one free of charge.

      In order to fund this project, we are currently holding 2 dragon scale
      fundraisers:

      The first is the sponsoring of a youth dragon scale-
      http://www.aandsjunkie.com/home/index.php/misc-projects/youth/sponsor-a-scale
      . Each kit sponsored pays for a youth of the Kingdom to receive a
      beginning embroidery kit (that they get to keep) as well as sponsors a
      dragon scale that will be sewn onto Their Majesties garb.

      The second fundraiser is by purchasing a limited edition handmade
      Dragon Scale bead
      (http://aandsjunkie.com/home/images/beads/15-amethyst.jpg just one
      example of these amazing beads). The beads will either be mailed, or
      can be picked up at Lilies, Baron Wars, and Simple Day.

      Please visit http://www.aandsjunkie.com/home/index.php/misc-projects/youth
      for more information.

      Thank you for supporting not only the Kingdom but also the youth of
      the Middle who are the future of our society.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Mistress of Robes for The Royal Household of Their Royal Majesties of
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20 5:14 AM

        http://www.broomstich.com/