Couple Reconstructing History patterns for sale

  • kiltie_celt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Just in time to make some new garb before Pennsic, I'm selling two patterns Reconstructing History patterns that I have no use for (I'm staying with my 14th century commoner garb). For sale I have:
      http://store.reconstructinghistory.com/rh021-14th-century-grand-assiette-pourpoint.html

      http://store.reconstructinghistory.com/rh003-15th-century-doublet-and-hosen.html
      I'll sell them for $20 and $25 respectively, or $40 if you buy them both. Shipping is extra or I can drop them off at fighter practice at UofC (assuming they still have fighter practice there on Sundays).

      PS - not getting a whole lot of interest on these patterns so if price is an issue make me a REASONABLE offer.