silk buying opportunity

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      Hello, my husband is travelling to Hong Kong late next week for a brief trip.  He will be purchasing some silk for me while he is there. Unlike my extended trip last year, shopping time will be limited so he will be going to one dealer in particular rather than combing through the wholesale fabric districts (which took me 2 full days last year).  This dealer sells very high-grade silk brocade, and it is expensive (though still much cheaper than the US; it is of the type that retails in excess of $100 a yard in the USA.) He would have space to carry back some extra silk, perhaps enough for 2-3 people.  If you are interested, reply back to me privately.  Your budget would need to be at least $150, payable on delivery. $150 can get you 4-5 meters, depending on grade and color.
      Mariza

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network
      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist
      http://www.jillelainehughes.com/
      http://www.jamaicalayne.com/
      http://www.jayhughesbooks.com/