Re: [Ayreton] June Populace Meeting

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2012
      As has already been pointed out, this is Pride Parade day in Chicago... As such, I will not be in attendance on this date.  Lee and I are in the Parade, so I/We can't be in two places at once.e

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      From: Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] June Populace Meeting

      Thank you D'vorah for bringing that to our attention. The Copernicus Center is far enough west of the parade route that traffic should not be an issue. For those gentles who plan to attend both, the populace meeting is usually brief and will give you plenty of time to enjoy the day's festivities.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
      Sent by Samsung Mobile

      D'vorah bint Da'ud <dvorah@...> wrote:

      >On 6 Jun 2012, at 10:51 PM, Sarafina Sinclair wrote:
      >
      >> Her Excellency Nadezda has graciously arranged meeting space for the June populace meeting to be held on June 24 at 12noon.
      >
      >Exact same time as the Pride Parade.
      >-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      >D'vorah bint Da'ud
      >Middle Kingdom, Midlands, Ayreton, Tree-Girt-Sea (Chicago, IL)
      >dvorah@...
      >http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
      >Twitter: @DvorahSCA
      >-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        Good Evening Everyone,

        Just sending out a friendly reminder about the meeting on Sunday. All the details are listed below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

        All the best,

        Sarafina

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
        Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

        On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...> wrote:
        Greetings All,

        Her Excellency Nadezda has graciously arranged meeting space for the June populace meeting to be held on June 24 at 12noon. We will be gathering at the Copernicus Center. There will even be a bartender on hand. (Bonus!) Okim, a Polish pilsner, is on tap.

        The address is 5216 W. Lawrence in Chicago, just west of I-90, 2 blocks from the Jefferson Park Train station.

        The meeting space will be through the main building entrance off the parking lot, inside on the right and to the right of the main bar.  There should even be a bit of extra parking in the main lot at the center.

        The meeting coincides with the Jefferson Park Farmer's Market as an added bonus. There will be at least one food truck on site for ready made options if anyone wants to grab something.

        Please let myself of Their Excellencies know if you have any questions. The major topic of discussion will be the officer selection.

        To recap:

        Who? Ayreton Populace
        What? June Meeting
        When? June 24 @ 12pm
        Where? 5216 W. Lawrence in Chicago
        Why? Officer selection and other business

        All the best,

        Sarafina