Re: [Ayreton] Border skirmish- reminder

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
      Kara--

      I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
        Brownies! Woot! See you there

        On 6/5/12, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
        > Kara--
        >
        > I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of
        > them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???
        >
        > Acelina

      • Amy Gibbons
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
          I am resending this to inform you of our intent to be present at the Ayreton dinner at Border Skirmish.  What could I bring like maybe wine?  Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake and Aaron Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake.  Mundane names are Amy and Wayne Gibbons