Second Call for Foxhunt Classes

  • Sandra Tooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      We already have some great classes, but we are still looking for some more classes for Foxhunt VIII on September 22.  I know that everyone is in "Pennsic mode" but the date will fast approach after a return from War.  The theme this year has a Viking/Norse flair, but we will welcome classes on any subject.  For more information on the event, the website is http://www.foxvale.org/foxhunt or feel free to contact me off list.  Also, if you would like to teach a class, please contact me off list at sandraktooley@... with the following information:

      Name of Class
      SCA and Mundane names
      Proposed class length
      A brief class description
      If needed any materials, fees, special requests (such as electricity), class size limits
      If you have a time preference (morning or afternoon)

      YIS,

      Alexandra of Foxvale