Re: [Ayreton] Border skirmish- reminder

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
      Lord Aaron and I would like to join Ayreton in this fabulous repast.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
        Kara--

        I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
          Brownies! Woot! See you there

          On 6/5/12, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
          > Kara--
          >
          > I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of
          > them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???
          >
          > Acelina

        • Amy Gibbons
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
            I am resending this to inform you of our intent to be present at the Ayreton dinner at Border Skirmish.  What could I bring like maybe wine?  Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake and Aaron Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake.  Mundane names are Amy and Wayne Gibbons