Re: [Ayreton] Border skirmish- reminder

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012
      This sounds so good, I wish I was still able to make it.

      Hope you all enjoy the spread and the event.

      YIS,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
        Lord Aaron and I would like to join Ayreton in this fabulous repast.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
          Kara--

          I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
            Brownies! Woot! See you there

            On 6/5/12, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
            > Kara--
            >
            > I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of
            > them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???
            >
            > Acelina

          • Amy Gibbons
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
              I am resending this to inform you of our intent to be present at the Ayreton dinner at Border Skirmish.  What could I bring like maybe wine?  Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake and Aaron Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake.  Mundane names are Amy and Wayne Gibbons