Border skirmish- reminder

  • KelliV
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012
      Good gentles!

      This is your friendly one week reminder about Border Skirmish. If you will be camping with Ayreton and/or enjoying dinner with us, please contact me if you haven't already.

      If you have contacted me and I have not replied to you, YOU HAVE NOT been added to my list of diners. Please contact me again.

      Details on the food:

      Grilled Chicken
      Grilled pork
      Grilled corn on the cob
      Grilled sweet potatoes
      Grilled flatbreads

      Various delicious sauces to accompany them.

      We'll have water and lemonade. Anything else I suggest you bring if you'd like.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kara Atladottir
      MOAS Ayreton
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012
        This sounds so good, I wish I was still able to make it.

        Hope you all enjoy the spread and the event.

        YIS,

        12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
          Lord Aaron and I would like to join Ayreton in this fabulous repast.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
            Kara--

            I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???

            Acelina

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
              Brownies! Woot! See you there

              On 6/5/12, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
              > Kara--
              >
              > I have not forgotten my brownie promise.  I will bring at least one pan of
              > them.  See what happens when summer break occurs???
              >
              > Acelina

            • Amy Gibbons
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
                I am resending this to inform you of our intent to be present at the Ayreton dinner at Border Skirmish.  What could I bring like maybe wine?  Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake and Aaron Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake.  Mundane names are Amy and Wayne Gibbons