Final week before the event

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
      Our head server cannot make the event this weekend.  If anyone would like to step up and take over this position, please let me know.

      We also need a few more volunteers for the following positions:
      - Troll Table - contact Phebe Bonadeci (PJ Reaney) < reaneypj@...>
      - Servers - contact me, Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>

      I'm sure I have enough people who are going to be around for the following two, but I'd just like to make sure I have names of people who are definitely available for these:
      - Grunts (people who are available for anything that comes up)
      - Clean up crew

      The more people who volunteer for these positions, the less work each of us will actually have to do... so, sign up your friends!  :)

      Anyone who has yet to get me a schedule or write-up for the program/pamphlet, please get it to me ASAP.

    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
        For all branches, please bring whatever serving gear you have that we may use for the feast. I would really appreciate it. Also, if you have tablecloths that we can use, that would be keen.

        kthksbye!

        Ghita

        From: "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
          Ghita,

          What time do you want us there?  Bright and shiny early?

          Ags (and Jeff by association)

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21, 2007
            9am would probably be good. Apparently Fiona can't make it and she was going to wrangle the servers. May need to do something about that.

            From: jeffnaggie@...
            Ghita,

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21, 2007
              I heard there might be set up on Friday. If so, what needs to be done and
              when should I arrive?

              ~Gintaras~
              (GIN'-te-ris)

              >From: suzanearley@...
              >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Final week before the event
              >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:10:36 +0000
              >
              >9am would probably be good. Apparently Fiona can't make it and she was
              >going to wrangle the servers. May need to do something about that.

              >From: jeffnaggie@...
              >
              >Ghita,
              >
              >What time do you want us there? Bright and shiny early?
              >
              >Ags (and Jeff by association)

            • Clint Anderson
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007
                6:00 ish on Friday night is when a bunch of us are planning on showing up.  Going to set up the list fields/tables and some other stuff.  Come on over, the more the merrier!

                See you tomorrow night,
                Anton

                Anton du Marais

                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                From: gintarasthetaura@...
                Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:09:57 -0500

                I heard there might be set up on Friday. If so, what needs to be done and
                when should I arrive?

                ~Gintaras~
                (GIN'-te-ris)

                >From: suzanearley@ comcast.net
                >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Final week before the event
                >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:10:36 +0000
                >
                >9am would probably be good. Apparently Fiona can't make it and she was
                >going to wrangle the servers. May need to do something about that.

                Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.
              • Dayle Harding
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007
                  So, if I get the list poles from VW, do you need them there Friday night?  Or can I bring them by 9 on Sat?

                  I have to do stuff to go out of town to do the last of the stuff for my grandmothers estate on Sunday, so I need to do things like laundry and packing, etc.  So I was hoping to not have to go to site Friday night.

                  Acelina

                  From: gintarasthetaura@ hotmail.com
                  Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:09:57 -0500

                  I heard there might be set up on Friday. If so, what needs to be done and
                  when should I arrive?

                  ~Gintaras~
                  (GIN'-te-ris)

                  >From: suzanearley@ comcast.net
                  >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                  >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Final week before the event
                  >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:10:36 +0000
                  >
                  >9am would probably be good. Apparently Fiona can't make it and she was
                  >going to wrangle the servers. May need to do something about that.

                  TV dinner still cooling?
                • Dayle Harding
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007

                    From: gintarasthetaura@ hotmail.com
                    Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:09:57 -0500

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007
                      As Anton said, Friday set up starts at 6pm, and I will probably be there at least until 9.  If anyone has list poles, perhaps you can bring them, or send them along with someone else--although for the most part we'll be using the badminton and theater poles from the school, so I'm not sure how many poles we're gonna need....  I do need more ROPES though!   If you have poles and ropes, yes, you can bring them saturday morning instead, and we'll set up as many lists as possible tomorrow evening.

                      Other than that, we'll mostly be shoving tables everywhere and puting up signs.

                      ~tedesco

                      From: gintarasthetaura@ hotmail.com
                      Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:09:57 -0500