Demo this weekend

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2012
      On 4/18/2012 11:03 PM, James McAdams wrote:
      > Greetings,
      > Could those who are planning to attend the demo at Duckon please
      > send me their names, and if you don't mind being on the convention's
      > mailing list your addresses, e-mail, etc. The convention needs our
      > names in advance to have the temp badges ready.
      > If you are attending Duckon regardless, I just needs your name and
      > if you're doing other volunteering or programming.

      Greetings,
      A reminder to everyone - we're hosting a demo this Saturday, June
      2, at the Duckon science fiction convention. (www.duckon.org) It will
      run from 2-4 in the afternoon, with setup starting anytime after 1.
      The convention will be at the Pheasant Run Convention Center in St.
      Charles. The demo will be outdoors on the west side of Gallery Hall.
      There's 5 or so picnic tables there (steel mesh construction) for us to
      use, scattered shade, and a lawn area nearby for fighting.

      If you think you'll be attending, please drop me a line with your
      name. The convention would like a list of participants if possible.

      If there are any questions, please ask. My cell number is 630-209-3386

      In service,
      Xavier