Fwd: [Mid] Blatant Event Plug: Border Skirmish IX Pre-Registration is about to close

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE! You can still pre-register for Border Skirmish
      IX: Sed Ludes Solum Est (June 8-10 in Elkhorn WI), co-hosted by the
      Shire of Ravenslake and the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr. Check out our
      website at www.ravenslake.org/BSIX.html, where you'll find the ACCEPS
      link. Pre-registration closes June 1!

      The wet site offers camping, showers, archery, thrown weapons, a bardic
      firepit, indoor A&S space, and fighting as late on Saturday as you can
      convince a marshal to stay on the field. Saturday morning features
      BREAK-FEAST and Court!

      We're still looking for A&S classes too - contact THL Mihri at
      mihri@... if you would like to teach.

      COME HAVE FUN WITH RAVENSLAKE AND CAER ANTERTH MAWR!

      ~Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Co-Instigator in Chief, Border Skirmish IX: Sed Ludes Solum Est!
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is
      bacteria."

      From:  macgregorscairn@...

    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2012
        Does Sir Ix know your naming an event after him?

        Justice

        To: TerraeFinis@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; mkmof@yahoogroups.com

        From:  macgregorscairn@...