Fw: [rokkehealden] A&S teachers requested - For Hands

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012

      Forwarded

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

      From: Amber Carlock ladymalina_sca@...
      To: Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:39 PM
      Subject: Info for For Hands Event by Barony of Shattered Crystal

      Greetings,
      My name is Malina and I'm from the Barony of Shattered Crystal. Our Barony will be hosting an event known as For Hands. This is an event specifically designed for A&S. We are currently looking for teachers for this event. If anyone in your local group is interested in teaching at this event, they would be most welcome.

      Some of the confirmed tracks that are available are Fiber Arts, Domestic Arts, and Bardic. We are also looking for classes for Newcomers, Costuming, Sciences, Cooking, and Martial Arts tracks. Please have your teachers contact me and have them send the name of the class, a small description, and the length of time for the class. This is an amazing event and we would love to have your teachers share their knowledge. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

      http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/forhands2012.htm

      Yours In Service
      Lady Malina an Eich Gil
      Co-Autocrat for For Hands,