Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Re: Fighter practice

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 6:03 PM
      Greetings!
           Just so no one is confused...there will be the availability for rapier and for rattan practice-as well as A&S and schmoozing!- at practice Sunday afternoon at 1 at the front lawn of the Church of the Holy Family, 25291 W Lehmann Blvd in Lake Villa IL 60046.
           Note to friends in Ayreton-no NATO problems up here! if you come by train to Fox Lake, call us and we'll come pick you up and return you to the train station!
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton