Re: [Ayreton] Re:Midrealm site gone?

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
      It wouldn't have anything to do with us.  I'm guessing the Midrealm website crashed, and Daffyd will have to fix it.  It happened last summer, too, if you recall.  It is amazingly annoying, however.

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
        www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.

        I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an unofficial area
        inside the region of the Midlands, inside the Kingdgom of the Middle.

        To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners of this
        Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any way associated with
        the Middle Kingdom website of www.midrealm.org.

        As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly that the
        www.midrealm.org website will be up and running as soon as may be so
        that everyone in the Kingdom and outside the Kingdom may enjoy the
        worthy services that are provided by the website.

        Thank you.

        Ian the Green
        Ayreton Towne Cryer

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...>
        wrote:

        > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
        >
        > Eleanor
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        flight and hotel bargains.

      • elenofbirchbrae
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 21, 2007
          For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
          can go to:
          http://www.ayreton.org/
          for the whole event and schedual. Elen :-)

          > www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
          >
          > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
          > unofficial area inside the region of the Midlands, inside
          > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
          >
          > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
          > of this Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
          > way associated with the Middle Kingdom website of
          > www.midrealm.org.
          >
          > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
          > that the www.midrealm.org website will be up and running
          > as soon as may be so that everyone in the Kingdom and
          > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the worthy services that
          > are provided by the website.
          >
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Ian the Green
          > Ayreton Towne Cryer
          >

          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman
          > <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
          > >
          > > Eleanor
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
          > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
          > to find flight and hotel bargains.

        • Tedesco da Venezia
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 21, 2007
            It seems to be back up... but.... ssssllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

            (Or is that just my crappy office's connection?)

            Hey while you're here, volunteer!  We still need bodies for troll table, clean up crew, and feast servers!  *wink*

            ~Tedesco~

            On 3/21/07, elenofbirchbrae <elenofbirchbrae@...> wrote:
            For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
            can go to:
            http://www.ayreton.org/
            for the whole event and schedual.  Elen :-)

            > www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
            >
            > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
            > unofficial area  inside the region of the Midlands, inside
            > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
            >
            > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
            > of this  Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
            > way associated with  the Middle Kingdom website of
            > www.midrealm.org.
            >
            > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
            > that the  www.midrealm.org website will be up and running
            > as soon as may be so  that everyone in the Kingdom and
            > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the  worthy services that
            > are provided by the website.
            >
            > Thank you.
            >
            > Ian the Green
            > Ayreton Towne Cryer
            >

            > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman
            > <ladyscribe07@...>  wrote:
            > >
            > > yep, me too.  What gives Moderator?
            > >
            > >   Eleanor
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
            > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
            > to find  flight and hotel bargains.

            ~~~~~

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto: Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 22, 2007
              Midrealm site was back up and running last night.  FYI

              For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
              can go to:
              http://www.ayreton. org/
              for the whole event and schedual. Elen :-)

              > www.midrealm. org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
              >
              > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
              > unofficial area inside the region of the Midlands, inside
              > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
              >
              > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
              > of this Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
              > way associated with the Middle Kingdom website of
              > www.midrealm. org.
              >
              > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
              > that the www.midrealm. org website will be up and running
              > as soon as may be so that everyone in the Kingdom and
              > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the worthy services that
              > are provided by the website.
              >
              > Thank you.
              >
              > Ian the Green
              > Ayreton Towne Cryer
              >

              > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, Robin Goldman
              > <ladyscribe07@ ...> wrote:
              > >
              > > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
              > >
              > > Eleanor

              > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
              > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
              > to find flight and hotel bargains.

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.