Alexander and Events for June

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Good Afternoon everyone,

      Due to some changes coming at work in the next month, I am unable to attend ANY events in the month of June.  This means I will be unable to attend Border Skirmish or Ragnarok Rampage.

      I have already given notice to those impacted at the Kingdom level, but I thought it best to notify everyone here.  I will be at weekend Meetings and the like, but can't be attending any real events.

      Thank you for your support as I transition from a Contract employee at my current job to a Full time Regular Employee. :-)

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton