Get Your Fight On XIV / Get Your Art On - Straight Shot!

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Greetings!

      Come join us Saturday for a fun day of Archery, A & S, and Fighting! We have tons of room! This is the 14th edition of Get Your Fight On and it keeps getting better! No site fee!

      * Loaner equipment available!  Come try your hand at archery!  Come shoot against our new regional champion.

      * We will be having a silent auction also.

      * Did I mention that is is FREE???

      * Location: 3825 Metric Drive, Roscoe, IL 61073

      * When: May 5th, 2012

      * Starts at 11:00 AM

      http://www.facebook.com/events/258861270873909/

      YIS,
      Sgt. Thorfinn Frisken
      Servant to the Crown
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk