Re: [Ayreton] Border Skirmish

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 13 , May 10, 2012
      Count Lee and I both in on the food and probably an over night.

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2016
        My name is Brigitte mundanely known as Amy.  I am looking for volunteers to help man the gate or in other words to be  Troll.  Hours are 3 to 10 on Friday June 10 and 8 to 3 on June 11.  It is not difficult and you will enjoy meeting other scadians from all over.  If you can help, please reply to this post and thank you.