Practice this Sunday

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 21 , May 10, 2012
      Unto the fighters of Ayerton I give greetings.

      Here's a link about traffic for NATO, it should be mostly okay this weekend.  It looks like stuff is mostly closed around McCormick Place, so avoid there at all costs.  It's also the U of C Scavenger Hunt, but that doesn't usually affect us except for getting to watch students blow up watermelons.  Parking should not be any worse than usual.

      We have the third floor theater at 3:00, but practice starts at 2 out on the grass.  The weather should be lovely.

      http://www.nbcchicago.com/traffic/transit/chicago-nato-summit-road-transportation-security-150218515.html

      In service,
      -Susanna

    • thomas penyngton