Border Skirmish

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 13 , May 10, 2012
      Good Gentles All!

      Anyone from Ayreton planning on attending Border Skirmishes is more than welcome to camp, day camp, and/or eat dinner on Saturday night in the Baronial encampment. We'll be looking for numbers to expect for both space and groceries. Details on Food to follow. Expect Meat, Bread, and Veggies cooked over fire. Hope to see you there!

      For more info or to be counted in the numbers, contact me.

      YIS,

      Kara Atladottir
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 13 , May 10, 2012
        Count Lee and I both in on the food and probably an over night.

        12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2016
          My name is Brigitte mundanely known as Amy.  I am looking for volunteers to help man the gate or in other words to be  Troll.  Hours are 3 to 10 on Friday June 10 and 8 to 3 on June 11.  It is not difficult and you will enjoy meeting other scadians from all over.  If you can help, please reply to this post and thank you.