Somewhat OT: Heather Dale House Concert

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      We are hosting a house concert with Heather Dale (Mistress Marion of
      Heatherdale) on Saturday, July 14.

      Full details at
      http://dennissherman.com/dennis/2012/05/heather-dale-house-concert-2012-07-14/

      Make a reservation if you'd like to come. When the 30 places on the list fill,
      I'll take a waiting list, but there's no telling when that will happen and
      whether any seats will open up.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com