Re: [Ayreton] Duckon Demo - need names

  • Kerry Lynch
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2012

      I will be there too

    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2012
        On 4/18/2012 11:03 PM, James McAdams wrote:
        > Greetings,
        > Could those who are planning to attend the demo at Duckon please
        > send me their names, and if you don't mind being on the convention's
        > mailing list your addresses, e-mail, etc. The convention needs our
        > names in advance to have the temp badges ready.
        > If you are attending Duckon regardless, I just needs your name and
        > if you're doing other volunteering or programming.

        Greetings,
        A reminder to everyone - we're hosting a demo this Saturday, June
        2, at the Duckon science fiction convention. (www.duckon.org) It will
        run from 2-4 in the afternoon, with setup starting anytime after 1.
        The convention will be at the Pheasant Run Convention Center in St.
        Charles. The demo will be outdoors on the west side of Gallery Hall.
        There's 5 or so picnic tables there (steel mesh construction) for us to
        use, scattered shade, and a lawn area nearby for fighting.

        If you think you'll be attending, please drop me a line with your
        name. The convention would like a list of participants if possible.

        If there are any questions, please ask. My cell number is 630-209-3386

        In service,
        Xavier