Sunday Practice

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 38 , May 3, 2012
      Unto the fighters I give greetings.

      This coming Sunday we have the third floor theater reserved at 3:00.  It's only a chance of showers so we might fight outside unless it is solid mud. I will be there at 2:00 hoping to fight outside.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8, 2015
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna