Get Your Fight On/ Get Your Art On XIV - Straight Shot!

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Get Your Fight On/ Get Your Art On XIV - Straight Shot!

      When: Saturday, May 12, 2012  11:00 AM

      Where: 13825 Metric Drive, Roscoe, IL 61073

      Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/258861270873909/

      * Get your fight on has moved this month to a Saturday!! May 12th, 2012.

      * Very large location to handle all our needs. We have room for Heavy, Rapier, A&S, Cut & Thrust, youth, you name it!

      * Archery! Come sharpen your skills with your bows and arrows, or take a class with a visiting archery champion! We will have the range setup with Royal Rounds, a clout shoot, and mythical targets! Want to try it but don't have a bow? We'll have a limited number of loaner bows for your (gentle) enjoyment!

      * Want to learn combat archery? Come! We will be doing CA also!

      * Shire of Blackhawk silent auction will be set up with sundries and gear for the benefit of our beloved group! If you have any items or requests, please contact us!

      * Really close to interstate 39/90 for easy travel.

      * BYOF: Food will not be provided today, but there are several restaurants and groceries nearby.

      Past GYFO Pictures
      ===========
      Get your Fight On X Pictures
      ----------------------------------
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1660231722516.50878.1738879402&type=3

      Get Your Fight On IX - Tourney Prep Pictures
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1574867028452.48567.1738879402&type=3

      YIS,
      Sgt. Thorfinn Frisken
      Servant to the Crown
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk