Re: Bake sale Fundraiser at Coronation...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2012
      Just  a friendly reminder about the bake sale this weekend for Billy Von B.  If you are baking please have an index card with the ingredients so those with food allergies will be aware.  Billy really appreciates the help.  Please pass this along to other lists so that everyone knows about the bake sale, that would be very helpful for the cause.  See you all on Saturday

      Kisses
      Keiley

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Jenna Klauss <jak238@...> wrote:
      I know we just did a fundraiser but now there is more urgent cause for another

      Here Ye Here Ye... Bakers and Snackers All,
      At the Coronation of Their Highness' Savaric and Julianna On May 5, there will be a bake sale fund raiser for our beloved Billy Von B. Since Sunday April 15 Billy has been in the ICU with a very serious blood infection. As a result of the infection, it has affected one of his heart valves. He will need open heart surgery to repair the damage and will be transported from his home some three hours from Chicago and treated here. He will have a very long recovery ahead of him. Due to the blood infection he will have to visit a facility daily and get intravenous medicine to rid his body of the infection. This fund raiser is to help with the medical expenses that are adding up very quickly. He does not have insurance at this time to bear the brunt of the costs. If you can find it in your hearts to either bake something or purchase something or even donate funds for this fund raiser, I know he will be extremely grateful. The baked goods do not need to be period, but yummy and something you like to make. If not there is also a web page that was set up to take donations at www.vanthor.com/bill.asp  Even the smallest donation will make a difference for him. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at jak238@... or by phone or text 847-980-1547.

      YIS,
      Baroness Keiley Duchem

      --
      Jenna Klauss