Re: [Ayreton] Duckon Demo - need names

  • Kerry Lynch
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2012

      I will be there too

    • Sally Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2012
        Hi Jim,
        Sally Jones - Lady Gwenllian
        Stan Howell - Willem Pijper

        We will be attending the convention all weekend so do not need other badges.
        Our email is howell.n.jones18@...
        Address is 5429 S Ellis Ave, Chicago Il 60615

        Thanks,
        Sally

        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2012
          On 4/18/2012 11:03 PM, James McAdams wrote:
          > Greetings,
          > Could those who are planning to attend the demo at Duckon please
          > send me their names, and if you don't mind being on the convention's
          > mailing list your addresses, e-mail, etc. The convention needs our
          > names in advance to have the temp badges ready.
          > If you are attending Duckon regardless, I just needs your name and
          > if you're doing other volunteering or programming.

          Greetings,
          A reminder to everyone - we're hosting a demo this Saturday, June
          2, at the Duckon science fiction convention. (www.duckon.org) It will
          run from 2-4 in the afternoon, with setup starting anytime after 1.
          The convention will be at the Pheasant Run Convention Center in St.
          Charles. The demo will be outdoors on the west side of Gallery Hall.
          There's 5 or so picnic tables there (steel mesh construction) for us to
          use, scattered shade, and a lawn area nearby for fighting.

          If you think you'll be attending, please drop me a line with your
          name. The convention would like a list of participants if possible.

          If there are any questions, please ask. My cell number is 630-209-3386

          In service,
          Xavier