Planned outage of Midrealm.org Friday April 27 from noon until 3pm eastern time

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:19 PM
      Forwarded to boost the signal:

      "On Friday April 27 at 12:00 pm (1200) EDT, we will take the server hosting
      midrealm.org down for a much needed tech refresh. The server should be
      back up and on line by 3:00 pm (1500) the same day.

      We hope this does not cause any undue inconvenience and if it does, we
      apologize.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green