Seeking class teachers for Border Skirmish IX June 9 in Elkhorn, WI

  • THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2012
      Greetings, all!

      We are currently seeking instructors for classes of all kinds at Border Skirmish in Elkhorn, WI on June 9.  This is a wonderful camping event at a beautiful new site with all kinds of fun activities going on.  If you have a class you'd like to offer to add to the fun, please email mihri@... with the following information:

      • SCA name
      • Mundane name
      • Title of class
      • Length of class
      • Class description
      • Fees, if any, for materials and handouts
      • Preferred time of day to teach
      • Any other special needs or notes
      Thanks and we'll see you at the skirmish!
      Mihri

      --
      THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
      Webminister, Shire of Ravenslake and Canton of Elv Av Tiden