Awakenings War Practice

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:11 PM
      Warriors of the Midlands--

      Peace is ever fleeting in our Society, and thank the heavens for that. Now the winter fully ends, and the time comes to train ourselves for war. For many years, Baile na Scolari's Armored Egg Hunt has been a great field for both melee and tournament, and this year The Awakening (Armored Easter Egg Hunt) has again been named as a Kingdom war practice. Let's come together and show our Kingdom what the Midlands Army has to offer!

      On a related note: by now, I'm sure that our stalwart Midrealm warriors know that this Pennsic will see the Middle and East Kingdoms allied for the first time ever. If you have not yet heard the tales of comradery and kinship that met our Prince and Princess and Their retainers when they recently visited the East, seek them out: they are powerful examples of why I will be glad to stand beside our noble cousins of the East, rivals though they long have been.

      Make your repairs to your weapons and armor. Prepare your spirit for battle. Come, and bring your thirst for glory with you.

      Christian Fournier, Midlands Army Commanding Officer (CO)