Rides To and or From Coronation

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2012
      Greetings,

      I am looking for a ride TO &/or FROM Coronation.  My original ride option may be falling through due to some mechanical issues and I need to have another option.  My abilities are as follows:

      • I can't leave until late on the night of the 4th, after Midnight or early on the morning of the 5th... the day of coronation.
      • I can stay over Saturday night if needed.
      • If you can get me there, but not back, let me know, I can work with that.
      • If you can get me back, but not there, let me know, I can work with that.
      • I can chip in some Gas Money!
      • I can pack light!
      I have crash space if I need it, and I really can pack light.

      Please respond privately as soon as possible, so I can arrange my plans accordingly.

      If I have 2-3 people who are willing to split the gas cost, I could drive my car.  So if your interested in that option let me know, I would be leaving around 6am on Saturday May 5th if that was the option.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      SCA Resume