Royal Event in the Neighborhood

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012
      Greetings I send unto the most gracious gentles of the Barony,

      It seems that future Crown enjoys the Hospitality of the Ayreton Area and it's surroundings... in July when our neighboring Shire of Grey Hope hosts their event: Chaos Caravan, that the Crown will be in attendance.

      So now is a good time to start putting in your award recommendations for that event as well.

      Just visit: http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/login.php?from=/op/recommend/

      Follow the steps and you too can recommend anyone for an award, ANY AWARD.  It is right and proper to make such recommendations to the Crown.  Our coming Crown are in deed members of the Midlands and will undoubtedly be making more events in the Midlands and Constellation region, but we must lend our eyes to the crown to help them see the works and deeds of their Populace.

      In Service I remain,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      SCA Resume
    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012
        Greetings unto the Populous of Ayerton,

        I am Lord Justice McArtain.  I will be the Heavy Marshal in charge of Chaos Caravan.  I've been getting excited as I have the Midlands and Constellation commanders of the Heavy and Rapier committed to run a co-regional practice at Chaos.  And now with Royalty in attendance, I am in the process of finding out if this is going to turn into a Kingdom Practice on me or not.

        Regardless, I am seeking out any Marshals who could help me out at the event. If you havn't seen photos of the site, we have a 3 story castle (talk is because of the stairs the fighting may be reserved to the main floor only).  There are awesome trails, and small multistory forts along these trails.  To marshal the melees by myself would be impossible.  I beg of your help in this endeavor!.

        And if enough marshals volunteer, we can possibly get a rotation so you get to fight too!

        I thank you all for reading this, and please pass it along to those you would think the information useful.

        Pictures of the castle at Chaos Caravan can be seen here.

        http://www.sherwoodpaintball.com/photos/the-castle/

        In Service,

        Lord Justice McArtain
        Dragon Signet

        Protege to Mistress Elena de Vexin
        Student to Mistress Angharad Rhos Tewdwr of Pembroke

        MKA Justice Napier Jr

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com; Foxvale@yahoogroups.com; rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com; vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com