Your Invited to the Spring Open Studio

  • Gary Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      I'll be throwing open the doors at the shop this weekend, and your invited to come and celebrate 10 years in the same shop. We will have the rest of the building and artists open as well, come check it out.
      When:
      Fri. 20th 5-10pm
      Sat/Sun 21,22 12-6pm

      Where:
      @ Bridgeport Art Center
      1200 W. 35th St.
      Chicago, IL. 60609

      Entrance and free parking on the north side of the building.

      We will also be having the opening for the new sculptor garden(corner of 35th and Racine) starting at 5pm Fri.

      Look forward to talking to you this weekend

      In Service
      Gary 'Hal' Link
      Halldoor Woodworking
      312-560-9251