Lost and Found from Stone Dog Inn

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
      Unto all I give greetings.

      I somehow came home with a hood that I have never seen before. It's a
      thin wool, very dark green (in strong light, otherwise looks black),
      with no trim or edging.

      Please contact me if you are missing it and let me know how I can
      return it to you.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
      MICKEL14@...
    • Dougale MacAlestyr
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
        I believe that I saw Master Thomas wearing it in some photos.

        -Dougale