Thank You to Stone Dog servers.

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15 1:53 PM

      While this note is short, my appreciation isn't....Thank you to the servers from last night's feast.  You guys rocked the house with your awesome serving skill.

      Thanks to:

      Lord Richard de Scolay
      Lord Gareth Ostwestly
      Lady Alexandra of Foxvale
      Lady Crescentia
      Lord Lee (apologies for not remembering your full SCA name)
      Lady Yamamura Kitsune
      Lady Berngard Solgai, called Moose
      Lady Emma of Foxvale

      And a special thanks to Lady Bojei Timur whose plating organization made serving possible.

      And another special thanks to Lord Devin of Foxvale who made his first appearance as a Foxvale Server.

      With much gratidude.  Thank you for giving of yourselves.

      Hillary
    • KelliV
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15 7:24 PM
        Gratidude!

        On Apr 15, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

        While this note is short, my appreciation isn't....Thank you to the servers from last night's feast.  You guys rocked the house with your awesome serving skill.

        Thanks to:

        Lord Richard de Scolay
        Lord Gareth Ostwestly
        Lady Alexandra of Foxvale
        Lady Crescentia
        Lord Lee (apologies for not remembering your full SCA name)
        Lady Yamamura Kitsune
        Lady Berngard Solgai, called Moose
        Lady Emma of Foxvale

        And a special thanks to Lady Bojei Timur whose plating organization made serving possible.

        And another special thanks to Lord Devin of Foxvale who made his first appearance as a Foxvale Server.

        With much gratidude.  Thank you for giving of yourselves.

        Hillary

      • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15 7:48 PM
          I didn't catch that one at all.. funny.

          Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
          SCA Resume

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15 8:05 PM
            Yup.  That's right...I did it on purpose.  Kelli WINS!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15 9:20 PM
              From one of the feasters...
                   Good job, folks! Constant attention, good food, and eager service! Thank you again.
              Respectfully,
              Alexander de Seton