Thank You!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2012
      Greetings Friends,

      Thank you to everyone who came out to support Stone Dog Inn. I hope you had a great time and enjoyed yourselves thoroughly. There were volunteers from all over Ayreton and beyond to help Gargoyles pull this off and it's great to see how we continue to come together.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP