Stone Dog -- Ride?

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2012
      Hello!

      I apologize for the lateness of this email, but I honestly was thinking
      until today that this weekend was next weekend. Sigh.

      I'm looking for a ride to and/or from Stone Dog. I'm in Niles, At
      approximately Harlem and Oakton. Anyone available? Please let me know.
      Thanks!

      --Hilla
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 8:11 AM
        Hi there!

        Is anyone heading down Stone Dog way that might have room for a Hilla-bard in their vehicles? I'm in Niles, Harlem and Oakton-ish. Thanks!!

        --Hilla

        Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!