Sunday Practice

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 12, 2012
      Unto the fighters I give greetings.

      We have the third floor theater reserved for Sunday practice.
      Hopefully the rain will hold off until after practice and we can enjoy
      the outdoors, but don't let the rain scare you off, we do have an
      indoor site.

      I am hoping that as people will be in town for Stone Dog Inn on
      Saturday, we will have new and different fighters to meet at Sunday
      practice.

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8, 2015
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna