REMINDER Re: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 2012 Ayreton Zephyr by 9pm Apr 15

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2012
      This is your reminder that if you have any contributions for The Zephyr, please send them to me and Mistress Sarafina by end of day this Sunday. If you have a contribution but cannot meet that deadline, please talk to us offline. I can't promise we can fit you in, but we can't even try unless you ask us :-)

      Yours in Service,
      Lady Margrett