Stone Dog Fund Raiser KWAR & KWCS Photo Shoot

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 9:53 AM
    There are still plenty of times available.   Individual and or group photos are available.  This does not have to be court garb either.  Lovely photos can be taken of any garb you enjoy.  Even the pirates are getting involved.  Email me off list  and please pass this on to anyone you might think would like to take the oppertunity to have a wonderful picture taken. Email me off list at jak238 at gmail dot com

    Cheers
    Keiley

    Known World Academy of Rapier & Known World Costuming Symposium Fund Raiser

    Have you ever looked in your closet at the amazing court garb, and
    realized that you do not have an appropriate location to take a picture.
    Would it be perfect to have a picture of you in this amazing piece to hang
    on your wall?

    We can make that a reality! Step back in time! Have pictures that look
    like you were there in the Renaissance era. Let our experienced
    photographers bring your garb to life with a beautiful photograph. As this
    is a fundraiser, we are asking for donations, suggesting $10.00. We will be
    raising money to fly instructors in for Known World Costuming Symposium &
    Known World Academy of Rapier in November of this year, hosted by the Shire
    of Ravenslake.

    Offering twenty minute blocks with our experienced photographers in
    one of the many beautiful locales that Ida Noyes has to offer. Time slots
    are available between 9:30AM to 3:30PM. Outside, weather permitting, or in
    would make for an amazing time traveling backdrop. This is an opportunity
    to immortalize your fantastic court garb.

    Digital files will be emailed to you for your convenience. There will
    be a form to fill out with your contact information and where you would
    like us to send the files. Reserve your time and guarantee your slot with
    one of our photographers. Email me off list @ jak238 at gmail dot com.

    Yours In Service,

    Baroness Keiley Duchem

    KWAR & KWCS Fund Raiser Coordinator