Royal Presence at Border Skirmish!

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Greetings all!

      News hot off the (virtual) press: His Highness (by that time, His
      Majesty) Savaric and the children of the family plan to attend Border
      Skirmish!

      What does this mean for us?
      ~ Get your award recommendations in NOW!
      ~ Consider offering a hour or so as a Royal retainer or guard - if
      you're interested, please contact our Royalty Liaison (Mistress Maggie
      - cnoccait_at_gmail.com)
      ~ Keep an eye on the website (www.ravenslake.org/events) for schedules,
      the ACCEPS pre-registration link (coming soon!), and directions

      Got questions? Want to help with the event? Volunteers are welcome at
      EVERY position. Drop me a line today!

      Merrily,
      ~Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      Co-Instigator-in-Chief, Border Skirmish IX: Sed Ludes Solum Est! (June
      8-10 in Elkhart, WI)
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is
      bacteria."