Ayreton Area Heralds Meeting at Stone Dog

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 2:16 AM
      Good Day,

      There will be a meeting this Saturday for all Canton Heralds, Deputies and Heralds at Large.

      We will be meeting at 1130am in the East Lounge at Ida Noyes.

      Feel free to get your lunch and bring it with you, but I ask that you try to be there as quickly as possible.  Be advised, The Ayreton Pennsic Camp Meeting will be in the same room at Noon.  Again, I plan to keep this meeting brief (30-45minutes), but want to have the opportunity to speak with you all regarding the office as it is now and for the future, in the event we run over into the time for their meeting, we will need to try and share the space.  It is a large enough room, we should be able to share it comfortably.

      Please make a note in your calendar to be there if you are going to be at the event.

      Thank you for your service and support,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      SCA Resume