Re: Potential Demo at DucKon (June 2)

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
      Greetings again,
      Is anyone else willing to commit to help with a demo at DucKon? In
      order to get in the printed material, they want an answer this week.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Xavier
    • Teleri
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012

        I can be at the demo at DucKon.  I can bring some textile crafts to demonstrate, such as spinning, sewing, maybe even the bobbin lace.  Let me know what else might be useful.

        Teleri

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 13, 2012
          Hi
          My husband are planning to be at DucKon, so are willing to help out.

          Lady Gwen