evidently, I am confused

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
      Are there two different sets of folks
      doing portraits at Stone Dog Inn?
      I evidently got Baroness Keiley's post mixed up with
      the one from Maggie of Cnoc Cait.
      Whichever one is doing the portraits, reserve me
      a spot, I will show up and pose in my best garb.
      I will be happy to make a contribution to the KWAR fund.
      Ardena
    • ehepler
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2012
        They are both from Ravenslake, working together in support of fundraising for KWAR/KWCS. Perhaps they just wanted to mention it more than once in case anyone missed it.

        Philippa

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2012
          Baroness Keiley and Mistress Maggie are working together on the portrait fund raiser. Also Maggie is giving a "Tea" class.
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton