Fwd: [MIDLANDS-MIDREALM] Fund Raiser at Stone Dog Inn (Tea Classes and...

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012

      Fund Raiser at Stone Dog Inn (Tea Classes and...
      Kathleen Evans Dyer9:17am Apr 8
      Fund Raiser at Stone Dog Inn (Tea Classes and Portraiture opportunities)
      The Shire of Ravenslake is raising $ to offset the cost of hosting KW Academy of Rapier and KW Costume Symposium Nov 9 to 11, 2012.

      The 2 fund raisers we are holding at Stone Dog Inn are 2 tea classes and a portrait shoot.

      Tea classes are $5 for each 1 hour class. The classes are 1-2pm and 2-3pm.
      The white tea class will have Snowbud, White Peony (Bai Mu Dan) and a Silverneedle. The oolong class will have China Iron Goddess of Mercy, Huang Jin Bolero and one Katriina's husband (an oolong connoisseur) is donating . There will be food pairings to sample also.
      Come support the Kwar/Kwcs event and have a nice cupp-a with Katriina and me.

      The portraits are by appointment. Single or group sittings are available 10 to 12 and 3:30 to 5. Sign up now (email me) or at the event.
      Maggie of Cnoc Cait

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.