Midrealm site gone?

  • hideyori@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
      Greetings,

          Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Midrealm site?  Yesterday it would come up as 'can't be found' and today it takes me to Squirrel Mail??

      Henry of Exeter
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
        > Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Midrealm
        > site? Yesterday it would come up as 'can't be found' and today it takes
        > me to Squirrel Mail??

        Confirmation here (and I haven't seen any Middlebridge mail for a while).
        Since Taffy usually only posts on the 'Bridge, I have no idea what's going
        on though.

        But I do hear that "Monkeypants" is the coming thing for A&S Competitions...

        Cheers, Folo
      • Drew Nicholson
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
          looks like a catastrophic failure.

          On 3/20/07, hideyori@... < hideyori@...> wrote:
          Greetings,

              Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Midrealm site?  Yesterday it would come up as 'can't be found' and today it takes me to Squirrel Mail??

          Henry of Exeter

        • Diane P
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
            I was told that someone is switching the midrealm site to another provider
            of web services or somesuch technobabble like that.

            ~Ruth

            >From: Folo Watkins <folo@...>
            >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Midrealm site gone?
            >Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:18:17 -0500
            >

            > > Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Midrealm
            > > site? Yesterday it would come up as 'can't be found' and today it takes
            > > me to Squirrel Mail??
            >
            >Confirmation here (and I haven't seen any Middlebridge mail for a while).
            >Since Taffy usually only posts on the 'Bridge, I have no idea what's going
            >on though.
            >
            >But I do hear that "Monkeypants" is the coming thing for A&S
            >Competitions...
            >
            >Cheers, Folo

            It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
            http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline
          • Robin Goldman
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
              yep, me too.  What gives Moderator?

              Eleanor

              Finding fabulous fares is fun.
            • Drew Nicholson
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
                the moderator of this list is hardly in charge of midrealm.org.

                Websites go down, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not.  <shrug>  either it'll be back soon, or it will take some time.  An enterprising soul might mirror the site (at least the calendar), but who would he/she tell?

                On 3/20/07, Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
                yep, me too.  What gives Moderator?

                Eleanor

                Finding fabulous fares is fun.

              • Dayle Harding
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
                  It wouldn't have anything to do with us.  I'm guessing the Midrealm website crashed, and Daffyd will have to fix it.  It happened last summer, too, if you recall.  It is amazingly annoying, however.

                  Acelina

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
                    www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.

                    I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an unofficial area
                    inside the region of the Midlands, inside the Kingdgom of the Middle.

                    To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners of this
                    Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any way associated with
                    the Middle Kingdom website of www.midrealm.org.

                    As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly that the
                    www.midrealm.org website will be up and running as soon as may be so
                    that everyone in the Kingdom and outside the Kingdom may enjoy the
                    worthy services that are provided by the website.

                    Thank you.

                    Ian the Green
                    Ayreton Towne Cryer

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...>
                    wrote:

                    > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
                    >
                    > Eleanor
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                    flight and hotel bargains.

                  • elenofbirchbrae
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 21, 2007
                      For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
                      can go to:
                      http://www.ayreton.org/
                      for the whole event and schedual. Elen :-)

                      > www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
                      >
                      > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
                      > unofficial area inside the region of the Midlands, inside
                      > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
                      >
                      > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
                      > of this Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
                      > way associated with the Middle Kingdom website of
                      > www.midrealm.org.
                      >
                      > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
                      > that the www.midrealm.org website will be up and running
                      > as soon as may be so that everyone in the Kingdom and
                      > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the worthy services that
                      > are provided by the website.
                      >
                      > Thank you.
                      >
                      > Ian the Green
                      > Ayreton Towne Cryer
                      >

                      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman
                      > <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
                      > >
                      > > Eleanor
                      > >

                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                      > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                      > to find flight and hotel bargains.

                    • Tedesco da Venezia
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 21, 2007
                        It seems to be back up... but.... ssssllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

                        (Or is that just my crappy office's connection?)

                        Hey while you're here, volunteer!  We still need bodies for troll table, clean up crew, and feast servers!  *wink*

                        ~Tedesco~

                        On 3/21/07, elenofbirchbrae <elenofbirchbrae@...> wrote:
                        For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
                        can go to:
                        http://www.ayreton.org/
                        for the whole event and schedual.  Elen :-)

                        > www.midrealm.org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
                        >
                        > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
                        > unofficial area  inside the region of the Midlands, inside
                        > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
                        >
                        > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
                        > of this  Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
                        > way associated with  the Middle Kingdom website of
                        > www.midrealm.org.
                        >
                        > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
                        > that the  www.midrealm.org website will be up and running
                        > as soon as may be so  that everyone in the Kingdom and
                        > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the  worthy services that
                        > are provided by the website.
                        >
                        > Thank you.
                        >
                        > Ian the Green
                        > Ayreton Towne Cryer
                        >

                        > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Robin Goldman
                        > <ladyscribe07@...>  wrote:
                        > >
                        > > yep, me too.  What gives Moderator?
                        > >
                        > >   Eleanor
                        > >

                        > > ---------------------------------
                        > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                        > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                        > to find  flight and hotel bargains.

                        ~~~~~

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        <*> Your email settings:
                            Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                            (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
                            mailto: Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Dayle Harding
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 22, 2007
                          Midrealm site was back up and running last night.  FYI

                          For those just looking for info on this weekend's event you
                          can go to:
                          http://www.ayreton. org/
                          for the whole event and schedual. Elen :-)

                          > www.midrealm. org is down for reasons as yet unknown to us.
                          >
                          > I will remind everyone that the Ayreton area is an
                          > unofficial area inside the region of the Midlands, inside
                          > the Kingdgom of the Middle.
                          >
                          > To my knowledge none of the multiple moderators or owners
                          > of this Yahoo! group list work on, maintain or are in any
                          > way associated with the Middle Kingdom website of
                          > www.midrealm. org.
                          >
                          > As one of the owners/moderators, I, like you, hope greatly
                          > that the www.midrealm. org website will be up and running
                          > as soon as may be so that everyone in the Kingdom and
                          > outside the Kingdom may enjoy the worthy services that
                          > are provided by the website.
                          >
                          > Thank you.
                          >
                          > Ian the Green
                          > Ayreton Towne Cryer
                          >

                          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, Robin Goldman
                          > <ladyscribe07@ ...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > yep, me too. What gives Moderator?
                          > >
                          > > Eleanor

                          > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                          > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                          > to find flight and hotel bargains.

                          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.