Re: [Ayreton] The Dragon Calls....

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 9:30 AM
      Greetings!
           Don't forget Border Skirmish June 8-10 (joint event, Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr & the Shire of Ravenslake). Camping, fighting, fun at a new site! See www.ravenslake.com (events) for more information!
      R,
      Alexander de Seton

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh <midlandsseneschal@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Apr 8, 2012 9:10 am
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] The Dragon Calls....

      Greetings Ayreton,
      Stone Dog Inn (Grey Gargoyles) is April 14.
      Awakenings (Baile na Scolairi) is April 28 with the Midlands Archery Championship.
      Butts and Bales/Crystal Chamfron (Shattered Crystal) is June 2 with the Midlands Thrown Weapons Championship.
      Ragnarok Rampage (Carraig Ban) is June 16
      Swordcliff's Day in the Park Demo is June 17 (Father's Day)Swordcliff with be hosting a Demo in one of the major parks in Springfield, IL.  This is an opportunity to hand out a lot of information about individual groups to people having family reunions and picnics.  We're inviting everyone who would like to come down to play and bring their group's contact information.  We'll be posting a schedule in Mid May.

      There is a whole lot of Midlands out there.  We invite you to explore it *all*.
      Caitriona
      Midlands Regional Seneschal