Fund Raiser at Stone Dog Inn. Photo op 2

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012

      Jenna Klauss

      SCA
      Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Unum exercituum

      Known World Academy of Rapier & Known World Costuming Symposium Fund Raiser

           Have you ever looked in your closet at the amazing court garb, and realized that you do not have an appropriate location to take a picture. Would it be perfect to have a picture of you in this amazing piece to hang on your wall?

           We can make that a reality! Step back in time! Have pictures that look like you were there in the Renaissance era. Let our experienced photographers bring your garb to life with a beautiful photograph. As this is a fundraiser, we are asking for donations, suggesting $10.00. We will be raising money to fly instructors in for Known World Costuming Symposium & Known World Academy of Rapier in November of this year, hosted by the Shire of Ravenslake.

           Offering twenty minute blocks with our experienced photographers in one of the many beautiful locales that Ida Noyes has to offer. Time slots are available between 9:30AM to 3:30PM.  Outside, weather permitting, or in would make for an amazing time traveling backdrop. This is an opportunity to immortalize your fantastic court garb.

          Digital files will be emailed to you for your convenience. There will be a form to fill out with your contact information and where you would like us to send the files. Reserve your time and guarantee your slot with one of our photographers. Email me off list @ jak238 at gmail dot com.

      Yours In Service,

      Baroness Keiley Duchem

      KWAR & KWCS Fund Raiser Coordinator